Skip To Main Content
- No Fighting. Absolute zero tolerance. Students will be removed from the program if they get into a fight on school grounds.
- Drug Free School - All students adhere to a strict policy regarding drug use. We will enforce District policy regarding the use of drugs or alcohol on campus at any time.
- Students who violate this policy may be removed from the program. They can reapply after a substance abuse rehabilitation program and monthly drug testing while enrolled.
- Meet all state and district requirements to complete a high school education.
- Meet academic requirements.
- Complete mandated assessments.
- Meet attendance and time in class requirements.
- Students must participate in their education and:
- Be active members of classes and participate in learning.
- Meet all benchmarks and timelines to move toward the next step in each class and each year of their education.
- Know that it is not good enough to just show up.
- Students will display ownership in the rules, guidelines, and operation of the school.
- Students will participate in the creation of these procedures.
- There will be school advisers to ensure the following of these procedures.
- Students must follow and abide by these rules and expectations.
- No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
- Respect for individuals, the school space, and property.